Oklahoma's Promise offers qualified Oklahoma students an opportunity to earn a scholarship for college tuition.
- Must be Oklahoma resident.
- Must be enrolled in 8th, 9th, 10th or 11th grade.
- Must have household income of $60K or less in application year.
What You Need to Know
The Oklahoma legislature promises to pay in-state tuition at a public college or a portion of tuition at a private institution or public technology center for students who meet conduct and income requirements. Read about GEAR UP students who have been through the program.
Make a Promise
- Create an account in about 5 minutes
- Complete the application in an additional 5 minutes. You’ll need your student’s SSN, Student ID and email address
- Print completed application