How Can We Impact A Student's Future Today?
Our staff is committed to helping our school districts achieve great success for students through the services and opportunities offered as part of the statewide Oklahoma GEAR UP grant. If you need assistance with the project or marketing materials on this page or cannot find what you are looking for, please call us at 405-225-9191 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Downloadable documents require a PDF software viewer such as Acrobat Reader and the ability to view Microsoft document types such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
GEAR UP Project Support Materials
- 2022 Mid-Year Budget Worksheet
- Data Portal Certification (PDF, 111K)
- 2022-23 Budget Worksheet (EXCEL, 50K)
- 2022-23 Final Budget Worksheet (WORD, 50K)
- 2022-23 Budget Worksheet Final Budget Cheat Sheet (EXCEL, 50K)
- 2022-23 Budget Guidelines (WORD, 50K)
- 2022-23 Guide for Creating the Implementation Plan (WORD, 50K)
- 2022-23 Completing the Online School Implementation Plan (WORD, 50K)
- 2022-23 Implementation Plan Cover Page (WORD, 35K)
- 2022-23 Suggested Monies for Direct Student Services
- 2022-23 Cost Principals
- OK GEAR UP Budget Change Request Form (WORD, 50K)
- Food Notification Plan (WORD, 35K)
- Food Guidelines (WORD, 35K)
- Specifics and Activities for 2022-23 (WORD, 35K)
- State Travel Allowable Cost (WORD, 35K)
- OK GEAR UP College-Going Culture Rubric (PDF, 84K)
- OK GEAR UP College-Going Culture Activities (PDF, 55K)
Federal Grant Information/Requirements
Federal Circular on GEAR UP
Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education Info/Forms
- OKCollegeStart (PDF, 711.2KB)
- OK GEAR UP Financial Aid Powerpoint Presentation (PPT, 1M)
- ACT Presentation (PPT, 7M)
- GEAR UP OKCollegeStart Flyer (PDF, 1M)
- OK GEAR UP Oklahoma's Promise Powerpoint Presentation Parents (PPT, 734K)
- OK GEAR UP Oklahoma's Promise Powerpoint Presentation Students (PPT, 831K)
- OK GEAR UP Grant IV Objectives (PDF, 700K)
If you have trouble accessing the documents on this page or would like to receive them in a different file format, please email Kristi Allison or call 405.225.9282.